Monday, April 9, 2012

End of A New Beginning...

The year started off on a not so good note, all the friends were separated, and I was in a place which was my own, yet unknown, yeah- THE SENIOR SECONDARY SECTION! Initially everything seemed heavy, but later on we all became one big happy family, and now it's coming to an end. With surprises on every turn, it was a wonderful journey with wonderful people.  It's just an end of one academic year, yet it has resulted in a huge void. 11th grade will always be cherished, for its initial discomfort, and later for it's comfort and home like feeling! This little poem here goes out to each and everyone of the people who made the year special for me...


                                               

                                          End Of A New Beginning...



Embarking on a new phase,
I was all in a daze.
Only a few familiar smiles,
To start an adventurous journey of miles.

During this magnificent journey,

Discovered a friend,
Out of an acquaintance.
Hoping to be with me, till the end.
Talking,chatting and always hitting the lanes!

Rediscovered a special relationship,
Out of an already beautiful friendship.
Deepening of our lovely bond,
That's the best thing that has happened.

Some people changed,
And some remained the same.
The wonderful journey ranged,
From happy to sad, and from sane to insane!

Standing by my side,
Always ready to guide.
My best friend,
Will always be with me till the end.

The year went away quickly,
Like sand falling down an hourglass swiftly.

Just as swiftly and smoothly,
As I hoped it to be.

One memorable year has come to an end.
I hope the coming year to be remarkable as well.

After all,
'All's well, that ends well...'
...And it ends well, only if,
Twelfth is not hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment