Monday, March 21, 2011

The First Post...

So, ever since I got myself this brand new blog, I've been thinking what the first post should be about! I thought about it for long...really long, but everytime I thought something, I had a hundred reasons of not posting it! So then I stumbled upon the idea of posting about the first post itself! 


Here I am, with a blog, lots of things to rant, but thinking of if  they're better off staying inside my head. I was going to start off the blog by saying a few things about myself, but then i felt it would look kind of narcisstic, Then thought of that I should start the blog with everyone's favourite Rajnikanth, but I didn't have any nice words for him, so shut that thought too. I practically thought of everything to be posted, from Communist Domino Effects of the Egypt Revolution to the BT Brinjal Scandal, from the 2G scam to the Kalmadi Controversy, from Alam Ara's 80th anniversary to life of a struggling bollywood actor, from Why Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse, to the ad of the seventh season of Desperate Housewives, from Munni to Sheila, to Razia to the new in tinsel town 'Jalebi Bai'...But couldn't get my mind fixating on a single topic, My mind kept wandering and wandering and wandering..and then I had the excellent idea of posting it all and showing off my UNSYNCHRONIZED IDEAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment